Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) (entitles the holder to fly with passengers for hire or reward if employed by a suitably certificated air operator..
(CPL Integrated Course)
• The Integrated Flying Training Course for the issue of CPL shall comprise of at least 150 hours.
• Total Flying Experience (110 hours after PPL). These 150 hours must be completed within 18 months from the date of issuance of SPL.
(CPL Modular Course)
• The Modular Flying Training Course for the issue of CPL is designed for those Student Pilots
who cannot complete the CPL training within 18 months from the date of commencement of the
training, or within 10 months of commencement of CPL training. This course shall comprise of
at least 200 hours (150 hours after the issue of PPL). There is no time limit on the completion of
these 200 hours.
• The final program plan is set in cooperation with our team, with CPL training, you have enough flexibility to work or seek education in other fields at the same time.
• Minimum age of 18 years old
• Medical certificate from the CAMB (Class 1)
• Educational qualification of at least Higher Secondary School or the equivalent.
• Must Hold valid Pakistani SPL with FRTOL or valid CAA Private Pilot’s License.
• FRTOL (Flight Radio Telephony Operators Licence) is the radio licence you need to legally be able to use the radio in an aircraft.
• ELP Level -4 (English Language Proficiency) You need to be able to meet English language requirements to use an aeronautical radio
The purpose of ground training is to prepare the students to pass theory exams at CAA, Theory part covers all 9 Commercial Pilot’s License subjects. The Student Pilots, while undergoing the training for the issue of CPL, shall also undergo ground training in the following subjects:
• Air Law
• Aircraft General Knowledge
• Flight Performance and Planning
• Human Performance and Limitations
• Operational Procedures (AIP, NOTAMS, Aeronautical Codes & Abbreviations.)
• Principles of Flight
|General Flying||30||P1 / P3||At the discretion of CFI. P-1/P-3/Solo hours as required for the exercises.|
|Pilot in Command||45||P1||May include any Excercise/Solo.|
|X-Country||20||P1||Including X-Country with one solo cross country totaling not less than 300 NM in the course of which two full stop landings at different points shall be made. May include Solo.|
|Instrument||10||P3||May include up to 5 hours on approved simulator.|
|Night||5||P1||At least 05 take offs and 05 landings. May include Solo.|
|Total Hours||110||P1/P3||Excluding PPL hours.|
This is the minimum number of hours required by the CAA to earn a Commercial Pilot’s License within an integrated course. Students who do not complete the course within the stipulated amount of time automatically go into a “Modular Course” category and will have to undergo additional flying training as per CAA requirements
|Registration Fee||PKR 25,000 (Non-Refundable)|
|Membership Fee||PKR 20,000 (Annually)|
|Security Deposit||PKR 50,000 (Refundable)|
|Ground Training (CPL)||PKR 180,000|
|Total Ground Fee||PKR 375,000|
Member Per hour flying rate (advance) Rs. **,***/=
Non-member per hour flying rate (advance) Rs. **,***/=
Subject to fuel price adjustments.
A Security Deposit will be required before flying
Total estimate cost for Commercial Pilot License is Rs. *,***,***/-
(Including PPL Hours) (Excluding IR Hours)
*This is based on the minimum number of hours required by the CAA to earn a Private Pilot’s License within an integrated course. Students who do not complete the course within the stipulated amount of time automatically go into a “Modular Course” category and will have to undergo additional flying training as per CAA requirements.